Thursday 6 September 2012

Recycle Common Office Materials



I meet a nice lady on Bloggers named Catherine. I was so touched by her work, if only I can give her a hug. She even offered to have a link of my blog recycle rubbish on her blog which I sincerely decline.I would have benefited from the traffic from her site but it is not the right thing to do. Her blog is so nice and it helps children of our world. I hope you can check her blog and works too.FB share and Tweet her blog, sadly she doesn't even  have addthis this tool bar above her post, That wouldn't be a problem for you, right?

In her honor I'm awarding Catherine a Badge on my blog. Catherine  is awarded a Good Citizen Award for her charity work. See on the left side(I mean't right side ) of my blog. I did not let her know but she will soon find out(Google Analytics) if some of her traffic comes from this blog. So I hope you keep clicking her award.

I still believe people are nice in this world like my Guest Poster Anna ,Abby and Catherine.

This song inspired me when I was young and it still lingers on my mind.

"I am but a small voice, I am but a small dream" by Leah Salonga. 




I am such a cry baby.

Are you into recycling ?


Recycling is very common nowadays especially in offices.

Everyone wants to take part in reduce, reuse and recycle especially employees. Each of us is very aware on how bad our ozone layer is and we need to make it happen in our own little way. We should move now and do something about it for our future generations.

It is not hard to do recycling. We can do this everywhere we are, either at home, school, office and anywhere. But there are things we should know about recycling.

Here are few often overlooked do's and don'ts to help you through the process.


Paper

Not all paper can be recycled. Plastic coated papers, food/candy wrappers, and wax coated cups, should not be recycled. This items can still be  use in school projects but they cannot be dissolve in water to make a new paper. Remember to remove all office staples, clips and tape before recycling because this will ruin the recycling process.

Plastic, Metal, and Glass

Not all plastic bottles can be recycle. Only items numbered 1-7 are eligible to be recycled. All aluminum cans and any color glass bottle can be recycled, but plastic bags, food/candy wrappers, and Styrofoam are not. These plastic wrappers can be use in other projects in the community for beautification. It should not be rejected easily and thrown as garbage for rubbish clearance services daily pick up.

Cardboard

Don't recycle packing materials, boxes covered in tape, wax-coated boxes, or boxes that been spoiled by food garbage (e.g. pizza boxes).

Recycling is easy if you know what to do. Just remember, nothing soiled should be recycled, and don't be too embarrassed to double check with maintenance before tossing items into the rubbish bin.

Rubbish Clearance London

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika, I just came to check your blog and was so surprised to see that you wrote about my blog! Thank you so much! This is so nice of you :) I am still kind of new to blogging, so I will look into the addthis toolbar. Thanks for the tip! This is a great post about recycling - very good advice about an important issue. I am following your blog and look forward to your updates. Thanks again for the mention and for the award :) I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...